Tuesday, November 12, 2002

As a further thought to my earlier post of today, I quote from the letter I received from company B (dated 28 October):

"..The Regulator has imposed a responsibility on companies that they keep their documentation for a minimum of six years before it is securely destroyed. You will appreciate therefore that after some fifteen years we will no longer have a file relating to this matter..."

OK then why does the FSA, in requesting details of my income and expenditure 15 years ago, obviously expect me (an ordinary citizen) to have kept the records going back 15 years?

Double standards?...what do you fellow endowment holders think?

After much hunting I found my records and have completed the form. I will draft the covering letter tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment