Sunday, November 17, 2002

I finished filling in the form from company A today, and will post it off to them tomorrow together with other documents; such as their promotional literature which states that "the product is deisigned to produce a surplus over and above the mortgage"!!!!

It occurs to me that the questions being asked on the form; eg attitude to risk, income and expenditure at the time of purchase, other investments held etc are exactly the questions that should have been asked at the time of purchase.

It does not take Rumpole of the Bailey to point out that the fact that they ask me these now, proves conclusively that they did not ask them in 1991 (otherwise they would have the answers in their records).

Therefore they mis-sold the policy..."case proven m'lud".

QED

Am I right or am I right?

No comments:

Post a Comment