Sunday, February 13, 2005

The Long March

The Long March

Those of you with long memories, who have been following my attempts to try to secure redress for the mis-selling of my two underperforming useless endowment policies, may recall that I lodged a claim via professional complaint handlers way back on January 21 2004.

This claim was in respect of the endowment policy that was sold to me in 1987.

Well, over one year on, the claim handlers have written to me enclosing a "mortgage history/authority request".

Apparently my life assurance company requires that I sign this, before they gather information relevant to my case.

I think I will ask one very obvious question here, why the hell has it taken over a year just to get to this stage of the investigation?

This either means that the professional claims firm a re incompetent, or the life assurance company is being deliberately obstructive.

No comments:

Post a Comment